We currently have a Red Sea Reefer 350 that has been set up since December 2018. It’s set up as a mixed reef, but has just recently had SPS added.
Current equipment set up:
- Journal (must have!) to record any details or changes to the tank
- Apex Neptune
- 1 Apex DOS
- 1 AFS
- Skimz SK204 Skimmer
- 2 MP40 Vortech Pumps
- SUNPOLE MAGNUS VARIABLE SPEED DC PUMP – VSG-6000V (1580 GPH)
- 3 Noopsyche K7 Pro 2 LED + Adapter Trays
- 2 x 120mm integrated fans
- Red Sea Pendant Light 39″-48″
- 1 CyberPower 1500VA / 900Watts True Sine Wave Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
We recently re-aquascaped the tank using the recently showcased Tidal Gardens method and we couldn’t be happier with the results. If only we knew about this back in 2018!
In our next post, we’ll show you what coral we currently have.